Friends have been introducing me to all kinds of new (to me) music in the past few months.
Most notably, I have morphed from a self-proclaimed John Mayer Hater to a ginormous fan of his newest work, Continuum.
Other artists that have joined the list of Lana's Fall Favorites include:
A Fine Frenzy (I love everything about this girl)
Gavin DeGraw (mostly his live music--check out his song Belief)
Mat Kearney (thanks to Sara's Thanksgiving Music mix, I know now how sweet Mat Kearny can be)
Jordin Sparks (last year's American Idol winner, she continues to be phenomenal and to open me up to the realm of R&B and Soul)
Over the Rhine (everything they've done...I love them)
Carrie Underwood (although I haven't listened to Country music since the 90's, Franz bought Carrie's latest venture and we all loved her vocals--and humor--during Thanksgiving break)
2 comments:
may i also suggest the following:
1. sara bareilles
2. the weepies
3. joshua radin
Already love Sara Bareilles--waiting for some extra moolah to get her album, Little Voice. Think I also already like the Weepies, as I've heard a few of their songs. Will soon check out Joshua Radin.
thank you Beka for keeping me up on music.
Post a Comment