12 June 2008

A few quick shots

Before I deposited Kyle at the airport this evening, we had Em snap a few photos. Admittedly, we're horrible at posing, smiling upon command, and looking natural.


Despite all of that, she did manage to get some cute pictures. Don't you think?

And this...this RING! It is beautiful.

6 comments:

Calli said...

YES! Beautiful pictures, beautiful couple, beautful ring!! This is wonderful! Just wonderful!

Brian and Raendra said...

Way to go Kyle....you made me look like a shlub. Congratulations, We are very excited for both of you.

beffuh said...

Congrats! And beautiful ring! I also love the pic you used for your FB page. So exciting!!!

Beka Dean said...

My heart is smiling from valve to valve. SO GOOD, LANA! SO GOOD!

Digit_Architect said...

Great adventure! Can't believe you actually got through all those clues. LOL.

I look forward to seeing your ring, live and sparkling.

Revel in the moment, Lady Joy!

LauraG said...

Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet Kyle. Let the weddings roll...