11 June 2010

Oops, one other thing

I forgot to mention that while we were home last weekend, I woke up early in the morning to my husband punching me in the back with his fist.

It hurt.

He claims he was dreaming that he was saving me from someone and the punch was part of a series of blows that landed on the culprit who was attempting to do us harm.

Really?

After this, and the early-in-our-marriage night terror that he had, in which he woke up yelling and fighting, ripping the covers completely off of myself, and out of my tightly clutching hands, and our bed and pounding them into the ground...

it's a wonder I can sleep in the same bed with him at all.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Jeremy has done that a few times too over the years. I usually move the the couch. :-) Sharing you bed with someone sounds so romantic until you actually do it huh?