Wanna know what happened on your birthday? Or what movie won best picture in the year of your birth? Or who shares your birthday? Or any number of prices of commodities for the year you were born?
Well, now you can know all of these things and more thanks to: dMarie Time Capsule.
I don't know who runs it, where they get their data, or anything. So this is not very Librariany of me to share. But because the other part of me just loves knowing things, I'm letting everyone know about it, so you can be amazed and learn something new today.
Hope it's as fun for you as it is for me!
1 comment:
I appreciate the use of "Librariany" in your post. :)
As you might suspect, I also love knowing things. I used to gather interesting tidbits to share with the family. It's been a long time...
so, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment