29 December 2009

Whirlwind Party

I have survived five whole days of partying. I feel that is quite a feat. The food was fantastic, the new meal sharing quite a success, and the laughter endless.

I wanted to share some pictures of the girls (3 nieces) and others (but only the more flattering ones, I promise).

The last three days have been somewhat less packed, as one little chickie got sickie. Really, she threw up at least twice each day for the last 3 days. In between those spells, she seemed ok, although I think she may have napped quite a bit, too.

I also accomplished something I promised to my mom--I cleaned out the closet and attic in my old bedroom. 8 boxes for Goodwill, 2 full bags of trash, and 3 full boxes and 6 empty shoe boxes for recycling. Both areas are very organized now, and Maddie had a blast sifting through my treasures and questioning why I kept some things (like dry, old leaves, ugly cards and stickers, and my old finger cast from when I broke my ring finger in football in college). I was in a good place to sift through trash and actually clean out. Spring cleaning mode in December. Awesome. It felt amazing.

Anyway the pictures will follow in other posts.
Enjoy looking!
I hope your Christmases were as fantabulous as ours!

No comments: