20 September 2005

Vanilla Stalkers

This week is great so far.

I've completed my horrible computer class assignments for the week - amazing!

Kate and I watched Gilmore Girls tonight - I don't know how I could have been so attached to American Idol so as to neglect my love of G.G.

I have one vanilla and one rose candle burning on my desk, beside my favorite birthday touch lamp (which is not-so-touchy anymore).

And I spent last night with my roommates watching Mona Lisa Smile and talking for hours about funny things.

Not only is she "everybody's favorite person to sleep with," but she knows that because, she was "on track to be a slut" in the fourth grade. Oh dear! You are so entertaining!

Thanks for quotable quotes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh, may your friends and family never ever meet me!! What they must think of me-- in print, I sound so seedy! Ohmygoodness!

It was a very fun night! Lana, very sincerely, I am *so* glad you are living with us. You are WONDERFUL and bring such a welcome, appreciated calming kindness to our house. We are so lucky to have you as our roommate!!

Anonymous said...

Bird! You're so sweet! Thanks.

I love living with you and Katie in this house.