I don't know what my roommates are drinking.
I had 1 8 oz. cup of coffee this afternoon and I'm so freaking WIRED that I can't control myself. I can now type 300 words per minute and my heart is officially racing off the charts.
It's amazing and scary.
I feel like they buy super duper caffeinated coffee beans, and I don't know how they are still alive. Driving to class I almost killed myself several times because I was looking every direction at once. I had to move, so I was tapping ALL of my fingers on the steering wheel - which surprisingly reduces the ability to react quickly.
I'm also sweating 20% or 45% more than before. I hate the coffee makes me sweat. That's gross. But I also feel like I could 10 miles and be fine. Even if my joints hurt, I don't think I could feel them at this point.
Off to class...hope I can concentrate enough to contribute to conversation - although, I'm terrified of what I might actually say. Yikes!
3 comments:
I can tell you're jittery because you left out the word "run." "I could 10 miles." I love it when you 10 miles.
Miss talking to you, by the way.
hi lana. i just read your blog tonight! i miss you. that's weird about iu being like taylor in those respects. i wouldn't have guessed it for either of those places. love, me!
Emily! Glad to see you on here. Hope you're doing well. So you have a blog, huh? Nice!
Post a Comment