30 January 2006

If only she knew me

I had a new experience today. Full body massage.

I was nervous because it's a weird concept for someone who comes from a family who doesn't touch.

But the massage therapist was a woman in her 50's who wore a paisley-corduroy jumper and her hair in a bun. I wasn't scared after meeting her.

And the massage was lovely.

The best moment was approximately three minutes from the end of the most beautiful forty-five minutes of this semester.

Says the therapist to me, "I sense that you have some residual tension in your body. Try to relax and float in the experience."

Although I merely said, "oh, okay." I was laughing inside. Residual, huh? Who'd have thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a doctor by any means, but there is a fairly decent website dedicated to laser surgery.

eye laser surgery in the uk

Anonymous said...

What's up with the spam? Laser Surgery? Wierd.

Does residual even begin to describe it?

At least she was sporting the new paisley-corduroy jumper and bun combo. I would have went just to see that.



-mike