For maybe the second time in my life, I just found myself unable to speak.
Though I've historically been a quiet person, I always have words to say. But not today.
Paul H., the Marine that visited me last week, just brought me a gift, which he had indicated in an email a few days ago. He said, "I've got something for you and you'd better like it."
He stopped by after church today, unexpectedly, and dropped off A BASS GUITAR. Yep, that's right. He just gave me the most beautiful light blue bass - for nothing. I said thank you, but nothing else, except - are you sure? Why...? His answer, "Because you deserve it." Well that's not true, but oh my goodness. How could I not accept that?
I completely do not understand. Still trying to process - this happened about 10 minutes ago.
God bless that man!
1 comment:
OMG :) You know what happens next!! As soon as I can teach you the ropes, then you and I will be playing our favorite songs together.
This... this is great news. You recieved a bass, and I'm recieving a jam session partner. (Yes, I said JAM)
- mike
Post a Comment